Tuesday, April 9, 2019

E17: Does Box Office Success Make a Movie Good?

On this episode we talk about a variety of things but focus mainly on this false narrative that many in the media are trying to embrace saying that if a film has financial success it means that the movie must be good. The plethora of problems that exist with this line of thinking is truly insane.

*Welcome to Asgard! I upload my live streams from the main channel as podcasts so that if you miss an episode you can listen on your favorite podcast app! Check out my older episodes and please leave me some feedback with other things you may want to see in the future!




Follow me at:


1 comment:


  1. My name is Leah Brown, I'm a happy woman today? I told myself that any loan lender that could change my life and that of my family after having been scammed separately by these online loan lenders, I will refer to anyone who is looking for loan for them. It gave me and my family happiness, although at first I had a hard time trusting him because of my experiences with past loan lenders, I needed a loan of $300,000.00 to start my life everywhere as single mother with 2 children, I met this honest and God fearing online loan lender Gain Credit Loan who helped me with a $300,000.00 loan, working with a loan company Good reputation. If you are in need of a loan and you are 100% sure of paying the loan please contact (gaincreditloan1@gmail.com)

    ReplyDelete

E18: The Future of the MCU and X-Men

In this episode of the One Man Low Council we discuss the recent news that there will be no X-Men movies for the next 5 years as the movies ...